Half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series which uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use in a variety of workplace applications, including petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation and electronics. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps make breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness that adjusts easily so users can wear the respirator in either standard or drop-down mode
- Solid exhalation valve cover which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
- Comes with reclosable storage bag. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Available in medium.
GLT Products is your One Source supplier for respirator supplies. For more information, please contact your sales rep.