Our combination Beader and Crimper is a light weight machine and can perform both beading and crimping sequentially in one setup. This hand cranked unit is portable and intended for field use in the insulation trade where thin gauge materials are required.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Performs both beading and crimping operations sequentially with one setup.
- No tools are needed for setups.
- All adjustment knobs are captive.
- Both bead and crimp have markable surfaces to assist the user in repeating setups.
- Either 1/8” or 1/4” bead sizes available. Unit is capable of accepting either bead size with easy field conversion. Additional bead heads sold separately.
- The unit allows the head to be positioned as desired to the preference of the operator.
- Easily portable for job site usage.
- Maximum thickness of material processed: 0.030 inches
- Maximum crimp width:1 1/2 inches
- Bead diameter outside, large bead: 1/4 inches
- Bead diameter outside, small bead: 1/8 inches
- Maximum distance from bead center to edge:1 1/2 inches
- Total weight of machine: 16 pounds
- Thickness range of bench top for mounting: 3/4 to 3 1/2 inches