Corner Bead Tape is a combination of metal and paper wallboard and is used in conjunction with a joint compound to conceal inside and outside corners of ductwork insulation. This product conforms to ASTM B 209 standards.
- Makes clean, smooth edges on straight run and curved ducts to enhance appearance
- Most economical and practical Corner Bead Tape for finishing any exposed square corner duct insulation
- Strengthens insulation with rigid edge guard to protect outside corners
- Packaged 100 Ft per roll, 5 rolls per case
- Will not delaminate after total immersion in water after a period of 14 days
- Will not delaminate upon drying at 120ºF after a period of 14 days.
- Shall not delaminate after humidfying at 90ºF - 90% R.H. after a period of 14 days