CP-30 LO Child-Perm® Coating is an extremely effective vapor barrier coating for all low temperature applications. In the wet state, it has an unusual consistency which allows it to be buttered-on in relatively heavy films, or it can be brushed out into thin films. It is made with an elastomeric resin which yields a tough, yet flexible, dry film with excellent adhesive properties.
- Color: White (Other colors are available on special order)
- Wet Weight: 9.9 lbs./U.S. gal. 1.19 kg/liter
- Average Non-Volatile: 39% by volume. 59% by weight.
- Service Temperature Range: (Temperature to which dry film is subjected.) -40°F to 190°F (-40°C to 88°C )
- Application Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C )
- Drying Time: To Touch–8 hours , Through–24-36 hours (Drying time will vary depending upon film thickness, temperature and humidity.)
- Coverage: 4 U.S. Gals./100 sq. ft. (1.6 l/sq. m) (Varies with substrate and reinforcing membrane.)
- Clean Up: Non-flammable–Chlorinated Solvents Flammable–Xylene
- Water Vapor Permeance (ASTM E-96) : ASTM E-96 Procedure B, Less than 0.02 perms at 0.02 inch film thickness.
Other notable features:
- Typical Use: Commercial
- Vapor Sealing Insulation Facing and Jacketing: Best
- Fiberglass and Mineral Wool: Best
- Rigid Insulation: Good
- Volatile Component: Solvent
- Perm Rating: 0.02 Perm at 0.02" Film Thickness
- Flash Point: Over 100oF (37oC)