CP-35 Chil-Perm® WB Coating is an effective, high performance, water based, vapor retarder coating designed for all interior and exterior, low temperature and some dual temperature applications. It is fast drying and forms a tough, flexible dry film which retards the flow of vapor through an insulation system. It looks heavy, but spreads easily. It can be applied in a relatively heavy film or brushed out into a thin, smooth film.
- Water based for personal and environmental safety.
- Fast drying contributes to maximum production rates.
- Creates a smooth finish even over rough substrates.
- Non-flammable - safe for transport, storage and usage.
- Resistant to many acids and alkalis for a long service life.
- Quick and efficient clean-up of tools and metal with warm water before coating completely dries.
- Outdoor rated and U.V. resistant.
Other notable features:
- Typical use: Commercial and industrial
- Vapor sealing insulation facing and jacketing: Best
- Fiberglass and mineral wool: Best
- Rigid Insulation: Better
- Polystyrene coating: Best
- Volatile component: Water
- Perm rating: 0.08 perms at 0.55" film thickness