Foster® 30-07™ Adhesive Coating is a fire resistive, tough, washable, abrasion resistant indoor coating for thermal insulation. It is also used as a lagging and lap adhesive for canvas and glass lagging cloth. It has excellent brushing characteristics which will result in better coverage and more uniformly coated surfaces. The surface can be washed free of grease, oil, soot, and other dirt accumulation.
- Provides a protective finish for insulation on air conditioning ducts and cold water piping when applied in 2 coats with reinforcing fabric embedded between coats. When relative humidity exceeds 75% for continuous periods, or where the insulated piping or equipment contains chilled water, brine or refrigerant, additional vapor barrier protection is suggested.
- Compatible with polystyrene and polyurethane foam insulations.
- Conforms with current requirements regarding use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection. Letter of certification is available upon request.
- Meets the requirements of Military Specification MIL-A-3316C Class 1, Grade A, and is listed on the Q.P.L.
- Produced under the classification and follow-up service of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. and meets NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50 requirements.
- Contains no asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
For the most up-to-date SDS sheet, visit the manufacturer’s website: Foster Products