Foster® 30-15™ Vapor-Fas™ Coating is a flexible, fire resistive vapor barrier finish for most types of rigid thermal insulation, except polystyrene. Formulated for indoor use, it is a solvent-based coating with a mild "paint type" odor, designed for use on pipes, vessels, ducts, and equipment operating below ambient temperatures.
- Used for vapor sealing ASJ, FRK and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps and over staple and weld pin punctures. It exhibits good adhesion to these jacketing materials when used as a protective coating.
- Meets the requirements of Military Specification MIL-C-19565C, Type II.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard under 164.012.
- Meets NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50 requirements.
- Produced under the classification and follow-up service of Underwriter's Laboratories, Inc.
- Contains no asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
For the most up-to-date SDS sheet, visit the manufacturer’s website: Foster Products