Foster® 30-35™ Tite-Fit™ Coating is a flexible, low odor, fire resistive, high solids, vapor barrier finish for most types of rigid thermal insulation, except polystyrene. Tite-Fit Coating is formulated for both indoor and outdoor use on commercial type applications. It is a solvent-based coating with a mild “paint type" odor, designed for use on pipes, vessels, ducts and equipment operating below ambient temperatures.
- Used for vapor sealing ASJ, FRK, and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps, and over staple and weld pin punctures.
- Good adhesion to these jacketing materials when used as a protective coating.
- Meets the requirements of Military Specification MIL-C-19565C, Type II.
- Produced under the Classification and Follow-up Service of Underwriter's Laboratories, Inc.
- Meets NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50 requirements.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.