Foster® 30-36AF™ Sealfas® Coating AF is a white, fire resistive, tough, washable, abrasion resistant indoor coating for thermal insulation. It is also used as a lagging and lap adhesive for canvas and glass lagging cloth. It has excellent brushing characteristics which will result in better coverage and more uniformly coated surfaces. It presents a neat white finish, and will not yellow or become discolored with age. The surface can be washed free of grease, oil, soot, and other dirt accumulation.
- Provides a protective finish for insulation on air conditioning ducts and cold water piping when applied in 2 coats with 20x20 white glass cloth embedded between coats.
- When relative humidity exceeds 75% for continuous periods, an additional coat of vapor barrier protection such as Foster 30-80 or 60-95 is suggested.
- Offers the same proven qualities of standard Foster Sealfas Coating 30-36 with the added benefit of excellent fungus resistance.
- Meets NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50 requirements and is compatible with polystyrene and polyurethane foam insulations.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
- Fiberglass and Mineral Wool: Best
- PIR/Polyurethane/Phenolic: Good
- Cellular Glass: Good
- Polystyrene: Good
- Calcium Silicate: Good
- Rubber Foam: Good