Foster® 30-80AF™ Vapor-Safe® Coating AF is a water-based, fire resistive, flexible, high solids vapor barrier finish for most types of thermal insulation, including polystyrene foam. It may be used over dry concrete, finishing cement, and most metals.
- Water resistance and low water vapor permeance normally found in only solvent based products.
- Can be used in high humidity environments, and greatly retards water vapor permeation.
- Non-flammable in the wet state.
- Formulated for both indoor and light duty commercial outdoor use.
- U.V. resistant.
- Mild latex “paint type” odor
- Designed for use on pipes, vessels, ducts, and equipment operating below ambient temperatures.
- Ideal for vapor sealing ASJ, FRK, and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps and over staple and weld pin punctures.
- Excellent duct board closure sealant.
- Do not exceed 1/8” (3.2mm) wet film thickness.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.