Foster® 30-90™ Vapor-Safe® Coating has the water resistance and low water vapor permeance normally found in only solvent-based products. It can be used in high humidity environments, and greatly retards water vapor permeation.
- Non-flammable in the wet state.
- Formulated for both indoor and light duty commercial outdoor use.
- U.V. resistant.
- Mild latex “paint type” odor
- Designed for use on pipes, vessels, ducts, and equipment operating below ambient temperatures.
- Ideal for vapor sealing ASJ, FRK, and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps and over staple and weld pin punctures.
- Excellent duct board closure sealant. Do not exceed 1/8” (3.2mm) wet film thickness.
- Meets the requirements of Military Specification MIL-C-19565C, Type II.
- Conforms with current requirements regarding use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection.
- Letter of certification is available upon request.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
GLT Products is your One Source supplier for mastics supplies. For more information, please see our data sheet or contact your sales rep.