Foster® 32-19™ Duct-Fas™ Duct Sealant is a fire resistive, water-based, indoor/outdoor, U.V. resistant, non-fibrated sealant for use on low, medium and high velocity ducts to form an extremely flexible, yet durable seal against air leakage. It is supplied in a special thixotropic consistency that allows easy application by brush, glove, trowel, power extrusion or caulking gun.
- Pressure tested after 24 hours dry time above 70ºF (21ºC).
- Quickly forms a strong bond to clean galvanized, aluminum and mild steel metal ducts.
- Ideal for sealing ASJ, FRK, and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps and over staple and weld pin punctures, and for sealing flexible air ducts to rigid connectors.
- Ideal for use as a joint sealant with polystyrene insulation.
- Complies with current requirements regarding use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection.
- Letter of compliance is available upon request.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard under 164.012.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
- Meet all SMACNA pressure classes up to 10" w.g. and SMACNA seal classes A, B, and C on ducts constructed to SMACNA standards.
- It has been tested up to 15" w.g. and passed with no sealant blow out.