Foster® 32-32™ Bridging Encapsulant is a pigmented single component, water-based elastomeric product for use over interior fibrous and cementitious types of asbestos containing materials (ACM). It is easily spray applied and after curing forms a tough, durable, elastomeric film over the ACM, effectively retarding the fallout of friable asbestos fibers.
- Can be applied to previously painted surfaces.
- Can also be used over the hard, non-absorptive types of asbestos insulation that will not "accept" a penetrating-type encapsulant.
- Can be used with glass cloth as a lagging adhesive and coating to encapsulate asbestos containing pipe covering and boiler lagging insulation.
- Extensively tested by Battelle Columbus Laboratories and is on the list of products deemed acceptable by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.