Foster® 35-00™ (trowel/glove) Sealfas G-P-M® Mastic is a high solids water-based general purpose mastic having excellent trowel and spray properties. Sealfas G-P-M Mastic is used for the protection of thermal insulation and hard, dry cement coats, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ease of application.
- Mild odor.
- Insulation compatibility.
- Good package stability.
- Excellent outdoor durability.
- Meets NFPA 90A & 90B 25/50 requirements.
- Produced under the classification and follow-up service of Underwriter's Laboratories, Inc.
- Conform with current requirements regarding use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection.
- Letter of certification is available upon request.
- Meet the stress corrosion and chemical analysis requirements of MIL-I-24244C or nuclear regulatory guide 1.36 on special order.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.