Foster® 42-42™ Mold Resistant Sealer is an easy-to-use, specially formulated, low viscosity sealer designed to provide water resistance to building materials and a coating that is resistant to mold growth. The product contains water resistant polymers to mitigate water penetration and fungistatic agents that provide long-term resistance to the growth of mold or mildew on its surface.
- Designed specifically for easy application on construction sites.
- Used on building materials to forma water-resistant coating that resists mold growth on its surface.
- Formulated for use both during construction phase and after the walls of the structure have been enclosed.
- Protects trusses, studs, wallboard, plywood, sheathing and other framing construction materials from excess water penetration.
- Formulated for use on surfaces such as wood, gypsum wallboard, plaster, cement blocks, and other construction materials.
- Specially formulated with EPA registered fungistatic agents to provide long-term resistance to mold or mildew growth on its surface.
- Dries fast with a low viscosity and high coverage rate.
- Prepares the surface for painting with latex or oil based paints.
- Minimizes water absorption into coated product without impeding water vapor transmission.