Foster® 85-15™ Stic-Safe® Adhesive is a quick setting synthetic elastomer adhesive designed to adhere fibrous glass insulation (up to 6 lbs.) to sheet metal, such as galvanized steel or aluminum air-conditioning ducts, hot air ducts, and metal buildings. Fast drying. Permits bonding immediately or up to ten minutes open time.
- Special consistency permits fast, easy brushing of the adhesive to metal ducts and other surfaces. It is also used for lap sealing of vapor barrier jackets.
- Bond insulation to wood, concrete and other construction materials. Coverage may be less than shown on rough or porous surfaces.
- Meets ASTM C916-79, Type IV (ASC-A-7001A, Type IV) and NFPA 90A & 90B 25/50 requirements.
- Produced under the classification and follow-up service of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
- Contains no asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
- Attachment: Best
- Lap Sealing: Best
- Duct Liner: Best
- Fiberglass and Mineral Wool: Best