Foster® 85-45™ Fos-Stik™ Adhesive is a rapid tacking, low soak in aerosol spray adhesive used to adhere a wide variety of insulation materials to metal or other construction surfaces where immediate adhesion and high initial adhesive strength are required.
- Can be used either as a one-way wet or as a two-way contact cement.
- Can also be used for adhering difficult substrates like polyethylene film, phenolic, polyolefin, elastomeric foam, or most plastics, leather, wood, and cloth.
- Waterproof, flexible, transparent and non-staining.
- No chlorinated solvents or ozone depleters.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
- Cleans up easily with Mineral Spirits.
FOS-STIK ADHESIVE meets ASTM C916, Type IV (ASC-A-7001A, Type IV) requirements.