Foster® 85-53™ Facing and Laminating Adhesive was developed to bond various facing materials to fiberglass blankets. This product has been composite tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and meets the Fire Hazard Classification 25/50 with a wide variety of facing/fiberglass laminates.
- Solids (1) - 43 to 45%
- Viscosity (2) - 300-700 cps.
- pH - 2.5 to 4.5
- Weight/gallon - 9.0
- Residual Monomer - 0.5 Max %
- Appearance - Milky blue-white
- Particle Size Average - Less than 0.25 microns
- Surfactant System - Anionic
- Surface Tension (3) - 36 Dynes/cm
- Mechnical Stability (4) - Excellent
- Fungal Resistance (5) - Rating “0”, no growth
- Clean up - Water (wet), mineral spirits (dry)