Foster® 90-07™ H.I. Mastic® is a highly durable, protective weather coat for use over thermal insulation installed outdoors where an economical breathing mastic is required. FOSTER H.I. MASTIC is an asphalt emulsion. It will not shrink or crack (particularly at the critical right angle bends) during curing.
- Exceptional weathering stability
- Its final set a firm, durable surface with good resistance to acids, alkalies, abrasion, and other abuses typical of outdoor industrial conditions.
- No heat flow, remaining hard and stable under all normal operating temperatures.
- No asbestos, lead, mercury, or mercury compounds.
Other notable features:
- Typical Use: Industrial
- Fiberglass and Mineral Wool: Good
- Rigid Insulation: Good
- Type of Volatile: Water
- Permeance Value: 1