Polyethylene Sheeting (“Poly Sheeting”) is used for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications, offering economical protection from dust, dirt and moisture. Can be used inside or outside to cover, protect, separate or moisture-proof.
Poly Sheeting is available as:
- Clear or Black
- Reinforced with polyester string reinforcement grids
- Flame Retardant
- Reinforced and Flame Retardant
- Thicknesses: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10 Mils
- Widths ranging from 4 ft up to 40 ft
- Roll Lengths: 100, 200 and 500 ft
- Good weatherability
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Rot proof ,Tough
- Covering equipment, machinery and materials to protect from dust, moisture and dirt.
- Replacing expensive drop cloths
- Containing hazardous dust, asbestos, lead paint and in mold remediation work
- Concealing products or equipment (black poly sheeting).
- Concrete Curing : poly sheeting is an excellent concrete slab vapor barrier; covering fresh concrete with poly sheeting provides good protection from water evaporation from the surface.
- Covering masonry and large construction components like lumber, walls and scaffolding.
- Landscaping: used as protective cover or as mulch underlayment
- Temporary walls
- Weather-proofing projects