Lightweight silicone construction and an impressive variety of features make the SURVIVAIR 2000 Series one of the industry's most comfortable, user freindly half mask air purifying respirators.
- It has a large, pliable sealing area, providing excellent wearer fit.
- Oversized inhalation ports provide lower breathing resistance, enhancing wearer comfort.
- An angled, self adjusting nose bridge fits a variety of nose shapes and sizes comfortably and accommodates safety or prescription eyewear.
- An improved yoke design gives a snug, secure fit, and reduced faceplate slippage, yet permits easy donning and doffing.
- A computer-designed facepiece allows optimal speech communication without the aid of a speaking diaphragm.
- The Survivair 2000 Series half mask converts easily to a belt mounted Survivair Powered Air Purifying Respiratorwithout the aid of tools.
All three sizes are available in blue silicone. The facepiece skirt is protected by a 5- year warranty, and a complete line of replacement parts are available, providing significant operational cost savings.
Survivair 2000 Series half masks are ideal for air purifying respirator users that use masks on a regular basis, maintain full maintenance and training programs, and stock a full inventory of replacement parts,cartridges, and filters.