GLT Products' Vinaflex (VN) Noise Barrier is a flexible, non-reinforced mass loaded vinyl that resists the passage of sound waves and reduces the transmission of airborne noise. Vinaflex (VN) is ideal for direct application to the noise source and/or to the housing covering the noise source.
Vinaflex (VN) Noise Barrier won't shrink, rot, or cause metal corrosion and also features a strong resistance to adverse environmental conditions, oils, weak acids, and alkalis. Vinaflex (VN) can be combined with acoustical foams, mineral fiber, glass fiber, and ceramic fiber insulation to provide lightweight, efficient composites with high transmission losses over a broad frequency range.
- Reduce room to room noise transmission
- Cost-effective. Lower costs than the installation of multiple layers of drywall
- Easy to install
- Home theaters
- Music rooms
- Bedrooms, bathrooms, basements
- Multi-family buildings
- Recording studios
- Places of worship
- Theaters and performing arts
- Healthcare facilities... and many more