FOAMGLAS® cellular glass insulation has a high temperature limit and high compressive strength as well as high solvent resistance with no wicking. Common uses include condensation control and hot piping. The product is widely accepted as the preferred material in numerous applications including above-ground and underground piping vessels, structures and tank foundations. Even under the most severe moisture conditions it does not absorb water, lose insulating effectiveness or deteriorate. FOAMGLAS® is inert, noncombustible, lightweight, easy to cut, and strong and stable over a temperature range of -450ºF to +900ºF (-268ºC to +482ºC). Cellular glass is covered by ASTM C552.
- CONSTANT INSULATING EFFICIENCY - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation has a homogeneous, closed cell glass structure that resists moisture in both liquid and vapor forms and results in long term, constant insulating efficiency.
- NONCOMBUSTIBLE - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is 100% glass and contains no binders or fillers – it cannot burn. It will not absorb flammable liquids or vapors. If a facility fire occurs, FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation can help protect people and equipment by aiding in the containment or suppression of the flames.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is unaffected by common chemicals and by most corrosive atmospheres. It does not promote metal corrosion and its moisture resistance will help keep water from reaching equipment and piping.
- LONG TERM DIMENSIONAL STABILITY - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is not affected by temperature differentials and humidity. It will not swell, warp, shrink or otherwise distort. The integrity of the insulation remains intact even at the extremes of cryogenic service.
- VERMIN RESISTANCE - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is resistant to vermin, as well as microbes and mold.
- HIGH COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation can withstand loads which crush most other insulating materials. In a properly designed piping system, it eliminates the need for special treatment at pipe cradles. It provides a fire base for roof membranes, jacketing or vapor retarders, and can prolong their life.
- ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY, SUSTAINABLE - FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is free of CFC’s and HCFC’s and has been formally recognized as an ecologically friendly, sustainable construction material.
- Temperature range from -450ºF to 900ºF
- 90o Elbows
- 45o Elbows
- Pipe Covering
Compliant with ASTM Method C240, E96, E84, E136, C871, C692, C1617, C165, C177, C518, C335