Nashua 324A Cold Weather Premium Foil Tape is a cold weather, premium grade, printed aluminum foil tape (with liner) used for HVAC applications. It is recommended for use on UL listed fiberglass duct board in accordance with manufacturer's installation instructions. Ideal for permanent flexible seals. Meets UL 181 A-P standard for use as a closure material on fiberglass duct systems and UL 181 B-FX standards for use on flexible air ducts and closures. Also can provide a durable seal for dryer ventilation and on rigid sheet metal ducts.
- Meets UL 181 A-P & UL 181 B-FX standards.
- High performance aggressive acrylic adhesive.
- Adhesive is protected by bleached Kraft paper liner which also provides easy unwind.
- Excellent adhesion to duct board.
- Provides long-term anchorage and strong cohesive bond for long-term durability.
- Superior adhesion even at extremely low or high temperatures.
- Suitable for installation temperatures as low as -10°F.
- Low VOC Content and reduced environmental impact.
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) and toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED.